Dropdown with button Alt decision tree
- contain text
- the text in the image is also present as real text nearby.
- the text is only shown for visual effects.
- the text in the image is not present otherwise.
- used in a link or a button, and would it be hard or impossible to understand what the link or the button does, if the image wasn’t there?
- contribute meaning to the current page or context?
- it’s a simple graphic or photograph.
- it’s a graph or complex piece of information.
- it shows content that is redundant to real text nearby.
- purely decorative or not intended for the user?
- use not listed above or it’s unclear what
alttext to provide?
- Date modified: